Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ovulating twice in one cycle?!

Something strange is happening; I got a positive ovulation test on the 17th and 18th and a negative on the 19th and 20th but another positive on the 21st and 22nd. On the 20th my temperature dipped to 97.44 and spiked to 97.88 on the 21st . This is the second time this cycle my temperature dipped and spiked. I'm not sure if I ovulated around my first spiked or the second time my temperature dipped and spiked. I'm so confused! I'm hoping that the reason I'm getting positive opks is because I'm pregnant.  The ovulation LH and the pregnancy hormone HCG are identical therefore when a opk is dipped in the urine it will detect the hcg hormone as well as the LH making the test line appear darker. I took 3 pregnancy test already and each one revealed that I wasn't pregnant. I'm still very hopeful though. I pray this is our month. I will take another test around the 27th; I would be around 10 dpo by then.  Anywhoo that's what's going on in my neck of the woods :) ttys

No comments:

Post a Comment