Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I knew i would get my BFP, i truly felt in my heart then AF came

The title of this post pretty much says it all. T might sound as though I am upset, I'm not. I'm a little bummed but that's it.. To be honest I found happiness in this situation, even though I got NUMEROUS of bfn this month. I kept testing every 2-3 days by CD 13 I began to realize this may not be our month. My temperature dipped on CD 14 and I began spotting. The next morning I saw that AF dropped by :( As I said before I found happiness. Yes I bummed about not being pregnant but I was happy that my cycle seemed normal for once in my life. I can't say if its the prenatal vitamins but I have never had an normal cycle. In other news I decided to buy preseed and I also purchased more ovulation tests and pregnancy test. I think 50 ovulation test and 10 pregnancy test for 14.00 on amazon and the preseed was purchased from earlypregnancytests.com. I could have gotten that from Amazon as well but considering that is something that's going in my "woo hoo" lol I'll rather get it straight from the reputable website.. you know what I mean?! Anywhoo ttys and baby dust to all those TTC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment