Monday, January 7, 2013

It's 6 am

It's 6:00 am and I find myself on early-pregnancy-tests.com looking at pre-seed, fertility monitors ect..sigh.. I am so anxious to see that BFP especially after I just found out my sister is 8 weeks pregnant. I miscarried Dec. 5th and I found out she was pregnant Dec 10th. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but when she was 15 she and I were pregnant at the same time. I went into preterm labor and gave birth November 18, 2007 she gave birth to her son November 29,2007. I cannot tell you how awful I felt. I was happy she gave birth to a healthy baby boy but I was severely depressed for months. So this situation seem all too familiar minus the depression. There are days when I feel down but I quickly pick myself up. Honestly, I don't have time to be depressed. I have a house hold to run, clothes to wash, food to cook, laundry to fold. You get my dreft, oh I mean drift. :) My husband is a great listener and he feels everything will happen when God wants it to. So until then I guess I will be charting, taking opk's and my prenatal vitamins. Oh, speaking of vitamins i went to my local health food store and bought New Chapter Perfect Prenatal. The prenatals were 25.00 for 48 pills; which you're suppose to take 3x a day. Kinda pricey, I know! But they are Organic and whole food based so I thought I would give them a try. I take 2 instead of 3 a day, one in the morning and one at night. I plan on getting some opk's, but I really want a fertility monitor.preferably an ovacue but I will settle for a clearblue fertility monitor. My husband don't think we need it. I will remember that the next time we're at Hastings and he is trying to buy a Madden Football Game (lol) Until next time ttys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment